Become a Tutor
Upload your Resume
Tutorhelpdesk is looking for experienced tutors interested in solving homework, assignments and projects. We are also looking for tutors interested in working as a online tutor.
To register, please fill up the form and send us your CV or resume. You can also email us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Basic requirements for becoming an Online Tutor
- Subject Knowledge: - You must have excellent command over your specialization (academic subjects). Prior experience in teaching would be given weightage.
- Laptop or PC: - You must have computer or laptop to provide your services of online tutoring and homework assignment help with knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Digital Pen Tablet: - Digital pen Tablet is mandatory for online tutoring, as it is required to teach online on our web based tutoring platform. For homework assignment job, it is not needed.
- Broadband internet Connection: - You must have broadband internet connection (256 kbps or higher) for online tutoring because it is basic requirement to run our web based application (White board).
- Good Communication Skills: - For online tutoring and homework assignment job, you must have very good verbal and written communication skills. Plagiarism would not be accepted at any cost.